Saturday, March 7, 2009

Episode 21: @#%&*!!!!!

This weekend I attempted to complete the kitchen. I was having all sorts of trouble with the water connections and the dishwasher. After much nagging from Project Manager Meggie and Project Manager in Training Abby, I finally have the sink and the dishwasher running. I am still having trouble with the water filter, though. For some reason the connector that was provided with the filter leaks terribly. I have removed and reattached it several times, with the same result. I can't figure it out. I had to step away from it for the day, or it might be found scattered in little pieces along the length of Camrose Road. All that is left besides that is mounting the microwave.

I have to introduce the newest member of the clan, Abigail the Aussie. She's another little Australian Shepherd like Meggie. Meggie has been showing Abby who's boss, as well as teaching her the ins and outs of Project Management. Here's a shot of them hard at work, as usual.



Abby seems to have no trouble learning the ropes.

No comments: