Friday, February 27, 2009

Episode 20: Topping it all off...

The countertops are in!!! Finally! Except for a few finishing touches, the kitchen is complete. I have to wait 24 hours before I can install the water hookups and drains. The kitchen should be functional before the weekend is out.


Cookie Time is at hand.









Project Manager Meggie was moody and decided to tear into a bag of Hershey's Kisses. Another thing that should not be given to canines- chocolate. Fortunately, I banished her to the back yard before she had another opportunity to defile the carpet. She can't claim hunger. She didn't even eat all of her food. Then again, I wouldn't eat her food, either. I can see where simple chocolate would trump the meat and gravy flavored goodness that is Pedigree Small and Crunchy Bites. Who decides that dogs love this stuff, anyway? I don't think they're that picky about what they eat. As far as Meg is concerned, if it's on the floor it's in her world and it's gonna get snarfed, no matter what it is. Seriously. I won't describe some of her past....I can't even call them meals. They don't even qualify as snacks, or tidbits. I don't know what to call them other than disgusting. Ok. That's enough of that.

1 comment:

Christina McCranie said...

WOW~! This looks awesome. I am so jealous. I love the counter top. I can't to see it up close.