Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Coughing, Sneezing, Stuffy, Achy, blah, blah, blah...

What a week, so far. It's the first week of February, and we've just finished up another snow storm. It started to snow on us last Saturday, and according to the measuring stick I had in the front yard, we had about 14 inches fall. This was the first snow that we had a real snow toboggan. It worked great. Unfortunately, I was sick. The crud is still with me, but I'm better. Heather has come down with it, now. The schools have been closed for three days, but they should be open tomorrow. My classes started up again tonight. They're talking about more snow this weekend, but I'm not sure that it will come close to what we just had.

Bundle up, everyone!! Stay warm, and steer clear of the yellow snow!!!

1 comment:

Lildonbro said...

speaking of yellow snow...my dog kept peeing on the back porch because he didn't want to go DEEPER into the snow and I never had shoes on so all I could do was yell at him helplessly from the doorway.
Sorry the crud is still with you :( Hope you and Heather feel better soon!