Monday, December 29, 2008

Episode 11: Trench Warfare- Part Deaux

Lake Eduard is no more. This past weekend I pumped the water out and then dug a trench for the plumbing before the water could come back. All of the dirt from the trench was deposited in the void that was the lake. Now, there is no lake.

I cut the hole through the footer for the drain line to the laundry room. I got the new PVC connections tied into the main waste line. I still have some more lines to run, but the worst part is over. I am going to have to break up part of the bathroom floor, after all. The toilet tied into the main line where I originally thought it did, so that means moving up the bathroom renovation. I didn't really want to do that, yet, but until I do the drains to that bathroom are not connected.


I've got another 4 day weekend coming, so I plan on getting a lot of items crossed off my list. I really want to be starting on the drywall next week. I hope to be pouring concrete on Thursday. We'll see. It'll be another working weekend.

No comments: