Saturday, March 5, 2011

More Garage Stuff

Did more work in the garage, today. Picked up the sheetrock dolly from Dad, so I was able to load up that stack of drywall and move it out of my way. I built two more cabinets, today.




Another base cabinet, less the doors.

Drilling the shelf pin holes.

The base cabinet completed.  Still needs the doors, and I will be painting it, eventually.

A wall cabinet, almost completed.

The completed wall and base cabinet.  The base is notched to fit over the cinder block foundation wall.  The cabinets are made to hang from the wall so I can sweep under them easier, and to keep them dry in the event of a flood, or something.  I still need to make the doors and shelves, but those are easy.   I will also be making a base unit with drawers.

1 comment:

Lildonbro said...

You are so talented. When I get a husband I want him to grow up to be just like you!