Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rainy Day

It's been pretty rainy for the last 18 hours, or so.  My yard has actually flooded, again!  Didn't expect that.  The sump was pressed back into action.  Still works really well.  I was just clearing out some old job pictures and found a few that might be interesting to share.

The entrance to the drive of a mansion out in Crozier that I winterized.
A closeup of the mansion.  It's on 10 acres of land, has one really big master suite with a huge master bath, 5 other bedrooms, and three other bathrooms, and one half bath.  Been rather neglected, though.  The deck will need to be replaced.
BETCO's shop cat, getting her morning coffee.
Stopping at the ATM...with the backhoe.
Closeup shot.  Got a lot of funny looks from people walking by.

I've built a few more cabinets for the garage.  I'll be working on that again, this weekend.  I think the shop will be in good shape by that point.  I will still need to build the wall cabinets and shelves, but they will have to wait a little bit.  I've about run out of material.  Yet, in using the material, I have gained so much space in the garage!  I'm so happy!!

3 comments:

Joanna & Ben said...

I love the ATM shot that was awesome. The house was beautiful, however I think I would love all the land, just not that much house.

Ed Donbrosky said...

I think I'd buy it for the land, too. It's nice and quiet out there. The upstairs of the house was nice. It's the downstairs that I thought was overdone and had a lot of wasted space. Didn't seem like something that should be lived in.

Lildonbro said...

I love the cat getting its morning coffee!