Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Current Bathroom Shots

I finally downloaded my camera. Here are some better shots of the nearly complete bathroom. Again, it's hard to get a good angle since it's so small.


Here's the new tile floor once I had finished. Ignore the salmon tub. It's just not in the budget to reglaze it this year.

The toilet and vanity installed.
The vanity and new mirror installed. We got rid of the in wall medicine cabinet and covered up the hole.

"Abbs" and the "M-Factor", happy to be putting their paws on the newly shampooed carpet, the little twerps.
Just have to install a new box for the outlet, since the old one was a plastic remodel box and isn't holding the mounting screws, and a couple pieces of baseboard. I was working on that on Saturday, before it started to rain.

1 comment:

Joanna & Ben said...

pretty bathroom, I like it