Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Et tu Chuck?

I'm a little bummed. I found a Chuck Norris Random Fact generator and added it to my site. Yes. I'm a Chuck fan. "The square root of Chuck Norris is Pain. If you try to square Chuck Norris, the result is death." Unfortunately, it seems that some rather foul language started to show up. So, I had to ban the CNRG. Too bad. Some of them are pretty funny. Don't know why some have to throw in the language.

"If you can't see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can see Chuck, you are only seconds from death."

Oh well.

2 comments:

Joanna & Ben said...

Ben and I love the Chuck Norris facts too!!! but yes, some of them are rather foul. I don't know why some people have to go and ruin things like that.

Lildonbro said...

Sad day :(
Maybe you could just give us a clean Chuck Norris fact of the day!